- Scooter can be easily disassembled into 5 pieces for transport or storage.
- 9 mile maximum range with standard 12AH batteries.
- Every unit comes standard with three sets of replaceable color panels allowing the user to quickly and easily switch the scooter from Metallic Red to Midnight Blue to Silver.
- Black solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel.
- Wrap-around delta handles make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity.
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Backlit battery gauge makes it even easier to read.
- Seat features 180 degree swivel and fold-down backrest.
- Stylish two-tone seat upholstery.
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- These can easily be changed and adjusted to fit the needs of the client.
- Armrest reflectors make the scooter more visible when traveling in low light conditions.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Standard plastic front basket includes removable liner bag.
- MODEL SPITFIRE142016FS21 includes 21AH extended batteries.
- MODEL SPITFIRE142016FS12 includes standard 12AH batteries.
Weight Capacity 300 lbs
Maximum Speed 5 mph
Maximum Range 9 miles (12AH)
15 miles (21AH)
Turning Radius 50”
Ground Clearance 3”
Overall Length 42”
Overall Width 20”
16"(w) x 15"(d) x 15"(h) Folding Seat
Floor to Seat Height 20”-23”
Motor 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
Batteries Two 12V x 12AH/21AH
Battery Charger 2 Amp, Offboard
Front Wheels 7.5” x 2” Flat-Free
Rear Wheels 8.5” x 3” Flat-Free
Base Weight 66 lbs
Battery Weight (pair) 20 lbs. (12AH)
28 lbs. (21AH)
Seat Weight 19 lbs
Heaviest Piece Wt. 40 lbs. (Front Section)
Speed and range will vary according to user weight,
terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.
Lifetime on frame, 14 months on electronic controller
and drive train components, six months on batteries
|HCPCS Reimbursement Code||KO800|
- A+ Review by Caleb P
- DPAK Review by SPITFIRE IS WAY TO GO
- SpitFire 4 Wheel Review by Arnia C
- Fully Satisfied Review by Kenny
- Spitfire Scooter Review by Cliff
- Dazhan Review by Anastasia
- We love our SpitFire Review by Nancy
- Great # 1 Quality , Review by Guest
- BEST SCOOTER Review by JP SHAW