The Spitfire EX 1420 sets a standard for style, performance and features in transportable scooters that can’t be matched. The Spitfire EX’s 4-wheel configuration makes it great for handling rougher outdoor terrain. It features quick and easy disassembly and includes three sets of interchangeable color panels for customizing your scooter. In addition, you can choose either 12AH batteries or 21AH batteries for improved maximum range. Combine these features with stylish two-tone seat upholstery, armrest reflectors for safety, a plastic front basket with a removable liner bag, wrap-around delta control handles and an extra bright LED headlight and you’ll see that the Spitfire EX 1420 is truly second to none.
Added for 2014: LED headlight for enhanced low-light travel and controller-mounted charging port for easier access. You will always find the newest models available from AigleMed's Mobility Store
- Scooter can be easily disassembled into 5 pieces for transport or storage.
- Added for 2014: LED headlight for enhanced low-light travel and controller-mounted charging port for easier access
- 9 mile maximum range with standard 12AH batteries.
- Every unit comes standard with three sets of replaceable color panels allowing the user to quickly and easily switch the scooter from Metallic Red to Midnight Blue to Silver.
- Black solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel.
- Wrap-around delta handles make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity.
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Backlit battery gauge makes it even easier to read.
- Seat features 180 degree swivel and fold-down backrest.
- Stylish two-tone seat upholstery.
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- These can easily be changed and adjusted to fit the needs of the client.
- Armrest reflectors make the scooter more visible when traveling in low light conditions.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Standard plastic front basket includes removable liner bag.
- MODEL SPITFIRE142016FS21 includes 21AH extended batteries (15 mile range).
- MODEL SPITFIRE142016FS12 includes standard 12AH batteries (9 mile range).
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 14 months on electric controller and drive train components, 6 months on batteries. Labor not included.
- Peace of Mind Protection Plan included: Effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase, Drive will repair, service or replace product - or product components - due to mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship. Click HERE for details.
Weight Capacity 300 lbs
Maximum Speed 5 mph
Maximum Range 9 miles (12AH)
15 miles (21AH)
Turning Radius 50”
Ground Clearance 3”
Overall Length 42”
Overall Width 20”
16"(w) x 15"(d) x 15"(h) Folding Seat
Floor to Seat Height 20”-23”
Motor 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
Batteries Two 12V x 12AH/21AH
Battery Charger 2 Amp, Offboard
Front Wheels 7.5” x 2” Flat-Free
Rear Wheels 8.5” x 3” Flat-Free
Base Weight 66 lbs
Battery Weight (pair) 20 lbs. (12AH)
28 lbs. (21AH)
Seat Weight 19 lbs
Heaviest Piece Wt. 40 lbs. (Front Section)
Speed and range will vary according to user weight,
terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.
Lifetime on frame, 14 months on electronic controller
and drive train components, six months on batteries
|HCPCS Reimbursement Code||KO800|
- very satisfied Review by Jineane Collado
- GOOD SCOOTER Review by mollie
- Get this scooter Review by Charlie from Idaho
- A+ Review by Caleb P
- DPAK Review by SPITFIRE IS WAY TO GO
- SpitFire 4 Wheel Review by Arnia C
- Fully Satisfied Review by Kenny
- Spitfire Scooter Review by Cliff
- Dazhan Review by Anastasia
- We love our SpitFire Review by Nancy
- Great # 1 Quality , Review by Guest
- BEST SCOOTER Review by JP SHAW