The Drive Phoenix HD4 is quickly becoming one of our most popular scooters. It has all the features of a portable scooter plus the durability and strength of an HD scooter. Featuring a 15 mile travel range, comfortable, adjustable seat, and a 350 lb weight capacity, the Drive Medical Phoenix HD4 is ideal for those who are seeking strength and convenience in a single scooter.
- 350 lb weight capacity.
- 4 Wheel configuration allows scooter to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles.
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces.
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms.
- 4 mph top speed and a 15 mile maximum cruising range.
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel.
- Large front carry basket.
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Includes tow sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue.
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separetely from the scooter.
- Headlight for enhanced safety.
- Ergonomic "Finger-Pull" throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter.
- Convenient free-wheel release knob.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 14 months on electric controller and drive train components, 6 months on batteries. Labor not included.
- Peace of Mind Protection Plan included: Effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase, Drive will repair, service or replace product - or product components - due to mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship. Click HERE for details.
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||15 miles|
|Dimensions||41.5” (L) x 22.5” (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||20” - 22”|
|Seat Dimensions||17.5” (W) x 17” (D)|
|Motor||24V x 350W x 3600 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 20AH|
|Front Wheels||8” x 2” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels||8” x 2” Flat-free|
|Base Weight||77 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||31 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||21 lbs.|
|Total Weight||129 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece||46 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 Months|
|Warranty on Batteries||6 Months|
|HCPCS Reimbursement Code||K0801|
- absolute life saver Review by TJ Miller
- PHOENIX DOES THE JOB Review by ARTHUR J
- love the Phoenix HD4 Review by John Berry
- Takes me where I need to go Review by Will Branson
- Sweet Ride Review by Kate Bergen
- Pick up and go! Review by JJ Knolls
- PHOENIX HD4 Review by Berta Mayweather
- just what we needed Review by Verma
- Glad we got this one! Review by Carl Patozni
- Awesome Produt & Customer Care Review by Christine Keenon